This is a look at the tools that help me in my role as a social media and digital marketing manager.
Everything listed below is a product or service I use regularly. I am not an affiliate, just a fan.
I could not function without my:
These are the apps that I use on my MacBook Pro.
- Evernote for ideas management
- Google Chrome for web browsing & managing Facebook pages
- Magnet is great for viewing multiple windows side by side
- Google Drive to get access to files anywhere
- Dropbox to sync files across my devices.
My phone is rarely out of reach. These are the apps I use the most for social media monitoring and management.
- Facebook Pages Manager
- Sprout Social or Hootsuite for social media channel management
- Asana to manage team tasks and conversations
- Trello to manage you content calendar
- Canva and PicMonkey for DIY graphics
- A Color Story for photo editing and filters
- ConvertKit a premium email marketing service that I love.
- MailChimp a free (first 2000 subscribers) email marketing service that is great for beginners
All of my blogs are self-hosted on WordPress. I have blogs hosted with GoDaddy, Bluehost and WP Hosting Touch wood, I have never had a major problem with any of these hosting services, but I hear good and bad things about them all. Costs vary, but you can get good deals throughout the year so shop around.
Google Analytics Dashboard For WP
Simple Social Icons
Broken Link Checker
And that’s it for now. I’ll do my best to keep updating this page and making it better.